IgniteLaw 2012 Agenda and Speakers
If you plan to attend the 2012 ABA Technology Show (a/k/a TechShow 2012) March 29-31 then you owe it to yourself to attend IgniteLaw! on Wednesday March 27 – the night before the Big Show. As I pointed out last year Ignite, the TED of legal thought, is the brainchild of Matt Homann of the [non] billable hour and is sponsored by InsideLegal. This year’s speakers represent a veritable Who’s Who of legal heavy hitters. Take a look at the roster below, read through their submissions, grab a drink, and get your ass down to IngiteLaw.
- Mark Britton: Back to the Future
- Richard Granat Legal Industry Startups: An Overview
- Roe Frazer: Being a Web 2.0 Lawyer in the “Thank You Economy”
- Will Hornsby: Ignite This! Five Ethics Rules That Should Be Incinerated
- Ruth Carter: Flash Mob Law
- Jason E. Dyer: Where Canasta and Counsel Collide
- Eric Hunter: Moving Towards 100% Web
- Jay Shepherd: One Word That Will Reinvent How You Serve Clients
- Rachel Rodgers: Down with the Law Firm Template!
- Matt Spiegel: Don’t Just Communicate …
- James F. Ring: Ending Cheap Talk in Legal Bargaining
- Steve Best: Passion